We are sorry about that!!
Could you please quicky verify on the following things?
- Do you still have quota left - check on the Your CloudWoks overview?
(In you've activated this - there may also me a quota limit on your wok)
If not - please upgrade your subscription
- Is your connection still working (how to test the connection).
If not - please refresh your connection
(Refresh your connection anyway. It does not harm and can only help)
- Is there still storage remaining in you cloud?
If not - please free up some space in your cloud
- Are you potentially accessing our service through a proxy?
If yes - you might want to allow uploads to CloudWok (check on your settings or - if existing - your IT department)
- Are you receiving a "browser outdated" message?
If yes - please upgrade your browser to a current release
Once you managed to fix the situation (maybe by topping up your quota or refreshing your connection) here is a way to retry uploading the failed uploads.
If all that is not the case please let us know and we will help you to get you going.